* Payment may be made in two installments. The second installment, established according to the fees in force, is made when presenting the schema of the thesis.
** All students, even those Extra Cursum, must pay the required penalty if the payment is made after the due date. After the fifth year, the student Extra Cursum must undergo an examination with reference to the course/seminar before being permitted to continue one’s studies.
*** For the Faculty of Philosophy a first installment (€ 420,00) must be paid when the request is made for admission to the first examination. A second installment (€ 830,00), established according to the fees in force, is paid when the dissertation is submitted. For the other Faculties the fees are paid in full when the dissertation is submitted.
N.B. 1. Ordinary and Extraordinary students may follow a maximum of two courses per year in other Faculties at no extra cost. This however does not apply to the course in Latin. Students wishing to follow a course in Latin should register themselves with the concerned Faculty offering such a course, either Canon Law or Philosophy, as an auditing student and pay the respective fees.
2. Extra Cursum (Fuori Corso) students besides completing the examinations remaining, may follow, at no extra cost, a maximum of two courses in order to obtain the necessary credits for obtaining the academic grade.
3. Students who are admitted to the successive Cycle or who register themselves in another Faculty without having completed the previous course, shall be obliged to pay also the Extra Cursum (Fuori Corso) fees until they complete the course.
4. THE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
5. Payment may be made in cheque or with credit card/ bancomat in the Administration Office or through a bank draft.
For bank drafts please indicate in the REASON FOR PAYMENT ONLY your: Family Name+ Name+ Enrollment n°+ Faculty.
Important: In order to ensure that the academic fees are paid in full, it is necessary for international wire transfers that the student make the payments in euro, including the necessary additional bank commissions on drafts and international payments.
PONTIFICIA UNIVERSITA' S. TOMMASO D'AQUINO
LARGO ANGELICUM, 1
BNL GRUPPO BNP PARIBAS
Ag. 31 Roma Centro
P.zza Venezia 6 ang. via C. Battisti,122/c